Friday, September 17, 2010

She Like the Wind by Mystique Designs!!!!

Ohhh, here's a beauty for you....And as many of you know, Bry's inspiration for kits comes from songs and videos she watches on You Tube.  (Really, can she be any more adorable!!)  This is her last kit associated with Shabbey Pickle, but I'll keep you posted as to where our little lady is going, but can't tell you now....a bit of secret. 

Anyhoooo, the inspiration for this kit is the song, "She's Like the Wind", and I think it was featured in the movie 'Dirty Dancing'.  The colors in this kit compliment each other beautifully, and I don't know how she colorizes, but I LOVE it!!!  Her pinks/reds have a beautiful rich, bluish hue and using the robust brown, yellow and magenta elements against the papers makes any layout pop!!  She also has some very bright and cheery yellow papers. This kit contains 68 elements and 9 papers!  Her kit is available HERE, and if you swing by her blog HERE, you can enter to win this amazing kit!!!  But hurry, because she'll choose three winners on Friday, 9/18 :)
My Layout
GSO by Sunny_S - xoxo Thankyou, sweetie! I'm thrilled!!

2 comments:

  1. you're a member of mystique designs, oh lisa, you must be very happy, i love mystique and theire kits, also your layouts are amaaazing!

    have a nice weekend

    moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, keep your secret babe :D Thank you, you are amazing person Lisah, and I love totally all your work, I'm happy to have you into my team:D
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete