Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Warming the Heart Kit by Holly Spring Designs!!!

Having taken a little time from scrapping for the past month, made me realize just how much I adore my designers and my scrapping friends around the world.  I truly and whole-heartedly missed so many of you.  I received some wonderful emails wondering where I was, so to all of you - thank you soooo much.

And this is the kit that pulled me right back into scrapping!!!  When I saw tthe kit and the pages the girls created - I literally got a warm and fuzzy feeling - honest to God!!!  Holly has created 10 gorgeous and vibrantly colored papers along with 62 really one-of-a-kind elements.  There are tons of possibilities with this kit, and I am in total love with it!!!  It's available at After 5 Designs HERE
My Layouts
GSO by Shawna :)  Thanks sweetie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment